At PRIA Healthcare, our team works hard to help patients gain access to life-changing medical care. We are dedicated to our mission, but we’re also committed to providing a workplace that is enjoyable and rewarding for all our team members. Our positive, team-oriented culture ensures that we accomplish our goals, but also take time for fun along the way.
PRIA is a 2020 Best Place to Work Finalist!
PRIA Heathcare is proud to be one of the finalists for the 15th annual Best Places to Work in Connecticut! The award was created by the Hartford Business Journal and Best Companies Group to identify and honor the best employers in Connecticut. The winners will be announced on February 27.
PRIA Healthcare is a millennial-owned company, so we have a more modern idea of what the ideal workplace should be like. Our dress code is very relaxed—you can wear jeans every day. Our office is dog friendly, and we promote an inclusive, family-oriented environment designed to help people balance their obligations. We foster teamwork by celebrating and growing together both in and outside the office, with events including:
- Team and individual volunteer opportunities
- Annual summer picnic during work hours
- Team fitness challenges
- Annual team outing to a Yard Goats game
- Department-specific team outings
- PRIA University for ongoing learning, professional development & training
Our comprehensive benefits package includes:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Paid time off based on years of service
- 401(k) savings plan with company matching
- Health insurance, including dental and vision
- Paid holidays, sick days, and floating holidays
- Professional development opportunities
- Flexible work hours
- Discounted gym membership
At PRIA Healthcare, we know that our success depends on a team that is healthy, happy, and fulfilled, and we are dedicated to providing a workplace environment that meets those needs. Interested in joining the PRIA team? View our open positions!